Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Robinson Cottage Collection

Tonya and I were blessed with the chance to meet the amazing Robinson Cottage Collection at the VWM.  They were some of the funniest and most captivating vendors i have yet to meet. We became instant fans of them and their creations.  And not to mention their incredible booth....... can you say Inspired!!!!! We laughed and joked the whole time with these infectious gals!!!  YOU must see their items in real life. They are to die for:)

***Stop in and catch the fever with these gals***
32. W. Main Street.  American Fork


Take a look at their amazing things... I want one of each!!!

Love, Love, Love this garland  :)

 One stop shop. I'll take the pillows, frames and well.... all the rest!!!


We just can't say enough about how incredible the gals for Robinson Cottage were.  It's vendors like this that become instant friends for life. We were so inspired by what they had to offer and loved every minute we were able to spend with these infectious and fun ladies. 

***be sure to check out their blog... They are sure to be a hit!***



4 comments:

  1. I was drooling over their booth too. But you guys had a fantastic booth too! Glad to have met you both. You were very sweet to Holly and I! I'd love to mention you on my blog. Do you care if I grab a photo from your blog to share? I will of course link to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED everything they had too. Such an beautiful booth. They should have been next to you, they matched yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. Your more then welcome to use any photo you'd like.... would love it if you'd link us:)

    ReplyDelete