Tuesday, March 12, 2013


Hey Everyone,
   We had one of the funnest weekends of our lives. As many of you know we attended the 
  Vintage Whites Market.  It truly was one of the most inspiring and entertaining venues we have been to. Many thanks to Vanessa and Janna, two of the most incredible ladies, who made this venue happen. They did an incredible job! 

During the show we had the opportunity to meet so many great folks. All of the vendors and shoppers were more than willing to be our friends..... It was AWESOME!!!  We are going to devote the next few upcoming post to some of these incredible people:).. so be sure to stay tuned!!!

***The cherry on top of this great time was hands down meeting the one and only*** 

JO Packham 
Creator & Editor-In-Chief of
Where Women Create

Check out some of our fun times below!!!!


Tonya and I with our creation called - "Le Booth'" 



We had so many items. It was great to see them leave with such inspired shoppers.







This is my all time favorite memory of all.... meeting Jo Packham. I kept telling Tonya that I was going to search the whole building for her and take a picture. Then opening morning- much to my surprise- she walked right into our booth and was more than willing to take a shot with me. 

IT ABSOLUTELY MADE MY DAY!!!

I look forward to working with this incredible lady and possibly becoming a feature in this amazing magazine.

If any of you are not familiar with the magazine "Where Women Create"  
Here is your chance. The content in this book is so inspiring and unique. Every time it comes out we wait in line for the new addition. It truly is a must have!!!
Check them out....
http://wherewomencreate.com/


We want to thank all those who supported and visited us this weekend. 
It would not be possible with out all of our friends and followers.
Hope you have a great and inspiring week.



1 comment:

  1. Hi, I visited your booth at the Vintage Whites Market and I loved it, I didn't really want to leave. I am going to check out your etsy shop also. I have to say how impressed I am that you made your whole posting about The Robinson Cottage. Isn't it great that we can help each other and not feel threatened. Great booth, great people.
    Thanks again
    Dido @ nellyisabelle

    ReplyDelete