Friday, February 22, 2013

Happy Joys


This week Tonya and I sat down to discuss the upcoming holidays.
 We decided to skip Saint Patties and head right into the greatest "Candy" filled season. 
Im so ready for spring to be here and although the weather doesn't seem to agree, I found a little bit of  sunshine creating these Easter inspired characters. I wanted to try something a little different then the usual white wash and couldn't help myself putting crowns,wings, and plenty of bling on them. I think i found a new joy in life..... the joy of spring:) 














Happy Joys...



2 comments:

  1. So cute love them, need them! Can't wait to decorate for Easter, it's my favorite. I want to come see you at the Vintage White so I will look that up and hope to see you there. Olivia :)

    ReplyDelete