Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Vintage FInds

  Vintage and antique items stain deep into my soul. It seems to be permanently burned into the make up of who i am. I find myself taking each exit into the parking lot of every antique and junk store. I think it's the high of finding something with heritage and those unique items that once belonged to someone. They are so timeless and  have fought to survive all these years. Its an addiction, and obsession, and a way of life. The newest fascination i have is VINTAGE FABRICS. The way they smell, look, and wear  entangles me. They wear heavy on my heart strings and my wallet... and not to mention the dilemma of what to do with them when i get home:)  But one look at the pile of fabric and i was inspired!!! These vintage strands of garland and banners were the ending result.

 I hope you enjoy them as much as i do.




Yours Truly...

No comments:

Post a Comment